Processing Advisor | Coventry | GBP16,220 - GBP20,000 | 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm)
As a highly successful award-winning Building Society, our client is a big believer in thinking big and aiming high! But, I hear you say 'What's the catch?'
The most important thing for them is customer service, providing the best experience for their members. Let's shout out to honesty, integrity and good old fashioned customer service. Let's give our customers the time and quality advice needed to help them.
Recently being voted the 55th best company to work for, our client prides itself on its open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcomes candidates from every walk of life.
About the role:
- Processing of Certificate of Titles (COTs)
- Setting up of payment instructions using HSBC.net
- Checking and authorizing mortgage details to facilitate funds release
- Re-inspection instructions and review of guarantees to facilitate release of mortgage retention's
- Take incoming calls and queries from Solicitors
- Process draw-down/ further advances and transfers of equity fund requests
- Process application fee refunds
- Very customer focused
- Excellent communication & proactive thinking
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- 'Can do' attitude and ability to work under pressure.
We want to help you grow
Not only do they want to expand their ever growing family of Advisors, they want to develop you! Yes, really!
Whilst financial experience isn't essential, demonstrating the right behaviours, skills and passion is a must. You will be given all the tools to be successful, and you will be support by the companies' brilliant team leaders who have a genuine interest in you.
Read enough? Had the epiphany? Just apply! We are waiting to hear from people like you.