Technical bid writer/ Tenders Manager/ Sales Engineer
Welcome bonus of GBP1000* and early finish on Fridays.
Our client is a leader in innovative gas solutions, with over 30 years of experience in design, installation and the commissioning of industrial gas sampling, measurement and delivery systems. We are looking for a Technical Bid Writer/ Tenders manager with proven experience.
To provide comprehensive and professionally written proposal content that articulates the organisation's value proposition in a form that can be readily interpreted by the customer. The Tenders Manager will develop a strong understanding of the primary drivers of each bid, ensure all elements are accurately expressed and that submitted proposals are in-line with company strategies, policies, procedures and regulations.
- To ensure the company complies with UK Public Procurement Guidelines
- To ensure the company operates in line with all legal requirements including Health & Safety and Data Protection.
?? Ability to coordinate inputs from multi-disciplined teams and subject matter experts.
?? Ability to communicate complex engineering solutions.
?? Collate all new proposal content to form a bid library for future use.
?? Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
?? Advanced MS Office and skilled computer user.
?? Excellent written and verbal English skills.
?? Ability to listen to and influence at senior and departmental level.
?? Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and effectively interpret information to continuously improve the quality and success rate of tenders and bids.
?? Experience of working within the gas and/or utilities sectors is desired but not essential.
?? Several years' experience in a similar role with proven record of winning GBPmulti-million tenders within a systems engineering or turnkey engineered solutions environment.
?? Degree level education is preferred but candidates with directly comparable experience will be
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution - 6% employer contribution
- Flexible working arrangement - 2pm early finish on a Friday
- Unum Group Income protection - 75% of basic pay
- Employee Assistance programme - 24-hour confidential support and advice for employees in and outside of work
- Death in Service benefit - 4 x salary
- Sports and Social Club subsidised events - GBP4 employer contribution per month
- Subsidised gym membership -Discounted membership
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Occasional visits to client premises/sites will be required that could involve overnight stays.
*Welcome bonus is only payable after successfully completing 3 months of employment.