Facilities Maintenance Technician
Our client is an established and successful high-volume manufacturing company based in Cannock. They are currently looking for a Facilities maintenance technician to join their team. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply as soon as possible.
- To provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment at our site.
- Renovation and routine maintenance of facilities equipment.
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Compressors/Heating/ General power and lighting/ Gas/Air/Water supplies.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on support facilities.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana).
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Timely response to equipment stoppages.
- Improvements to facilities equipment (Kaisan).
- Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
- Completed a recognised Electrical or Maintenance apprenticeship or Time served with EAL/C&G and 17th Edition Regulations
- Have completed a recognised Maintenance apprenticeship or Time served preferably within a facilities role.
- Have completed a City & Guilds L3 Electrical Technical Qualification & 17th Edition Regulations.
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including fabrication and mechanical fitting.
- Experience within a maintenance environment and knowledge of maintenance systems desirable.I.E (Pirana)
- Chemical Awareness