Networking Sales Advisor
An Exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B sales/networking professional!
My client is based in Coventry and has been established for over 100 years.
I am looking to recruit an experienced Sales Advisor to join an expanding team with the main focus on engaging with local businesses with a view of selling the benefit of the clients' product and capturing that sale to increase the client's customer numbers.
As a Sales Advisor you will:
- Promote the benefits of the clients' services, including their Business Support Programmes, International trade, Sponsorship opportunities and Extensive Events programme
- Attend conferences, meetings, networking and industry events to generate new leads and increase the clients' profile
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following to excel in this position:
- Exceptional networking skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Driven to exceed challenging targets
- Effective communication skills and IT fluency
- Knowledge and understanding of the business landscape
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Team Player and be motivated to achieve success
Is it essential for this role to have your own transport and hold a clean, full EU Driving Licence
My client is offering a generous basic salary of GBP25,000, with a realistic OTE of at least GBP31,000.
37 hours Monday to Friday
You will receive full product training, coaching and support to maximise your earning potential, building a career for life.
What other benefits?
25 days' holiday, rising to 30 after 5 years. Plus 8 bank holidays.
Company pension scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
SimplyHealth Cash plan
Free onsite Parking
Central City location
Flexible working environment
Please contact David Stew at Options Resourcing for further details.