Location: Kidderminster HQ
Job type: Training Centre
Salary: negotiable depending upon experience
Hours: part-time 20-25 hours per week, flexible
Avensys UK Ltd offer bio-medical equipment engineering service solutions, including:
-Maintenance and Repair: bio-medical, dental and endoscopy equipment
-Resale: ethical resale service for surplus equipment, plus sale of new and reconditioned medical equipment
-Training: bio-medical equipment training
We currently have an exciting part time opportunity for a person to Join the Avensys team to provide catering services (old fashioned, wholesome home cooking). The hours are flexible (9.30-10.00 am to 2:00-2:30 pm). Responsible for producing a variety of hot and cold dishes for Avensys staff and visitors, variable from 15-50 people, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
* Working independently
* Cooking and preparation of meals. Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
* Manage Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
* Excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
* Creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
* Good knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
* Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent, though we are happy to provide relevant training to the right candidate
* May suit an individual looking for part-time hours to suit other daily commitments
Experience and skills required:
* Desirable - NVQ level 1/2 in food preparation and cookery or equivalent qualification & Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent qualification
* Food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
* The ability to work on your own
* Good verbal communication skills
* Organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
Closing Date: 26th April 2018
To apply please email your CV & covering letter to Kay Davies-Link
Interested? Register for free now and apply today!
We are committed to ISO 9001:2008 QMS and ISO 13485:2003 (2012) standards.
Due to the popularity of some positions, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early on receipt of sufficient applicants.