Oldfield Primary School
It's fun to learn!
We are seeking an Upper KS2 Teacher for September 2018 who:
* has high expectations
* can motivate, support and lead pupils by example
* has strong interpersonal skills
* is committed to teamwork and school improvement
* has a sense of humour
* has a child-centred approach to education.
This post would be suitable for either an experienced teacher or an NQT.
* happy and enthusiastic children
* an enthusiastic, caring and committed team of staff, parents and governors
* dedicated PPA time
* opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate must have empathy with young children and be prepared to work with a happy and highly motivated team of staff.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website
Please note that applications should be submitted by post or alternatively via email to where they will be picked for shortlisting during the holidays.
Closing date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Interviews to be held: Monday 23 April 2018
Oldfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Register for free today and apply now!