Corporate Finance & Administration Manager
As Corporate Finance & Administration Manager, you will be responsible for analysing results, looking at business performance and sharing best practise with the International business. You will manage and support a team to ensure they are producing high quality reports that will allow Directors to make key business decisions. With the support of a team, you will analyse the financial information, highlighting any areas of interest and ensuring the ongoing success of the business.
One of the UK's leading retail businesses, based in N.Warwickshire. Due to the ongoing success of the business, they have experienced a lot of growth over the past few years which they expect to continue.
The business are well known for there training programs and development opportunities making it an excellent business for someone looking to progress and build a long term, successful career.
As Corporate Finance & Administration Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team - including providing support and training opportunities, appraisals
- Consolidate monthly regional financial results
- Providing financial information and advice to the wider business, including Directors, to support business decision making processes
- Highlighting any areas of interest to Senior members of the business, providing insight and solution
- Developing financial analysis and reporting processes
- Ensuring accountancy processes and procedures are being met across the business
The successful Corporate Finance & Administration Manager will be:
- ACA qualified, ideally from a Big 4 firm
- Have a strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Be a strong leader, with the ability to develop
- Have a passion for getting the right result
- Be hard working and motivated to succeed
- Be a trusted member of the business and a strong representative of Finance within the wider business
Competitive. Please enquire.