Deputy Home Manager - Exciting Opportunity
Deputy Home Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Nurse Deputy Home Manager in Kidderminster, with a truly remarkable and reputable company. This excellent care home is currently seeking a determined, ambitious and effective candidate to join their team as a Deputy Home Manager. With an overall good rating from CQC, you will be expected to continue to improve the houses performance and service to residents with new and innovating ideas working closely with the Home Manager.
As Deputy Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home with the Home Manager, guaranteeing it functions efficiently whilst upholding the highest standards of excellence, care and clinical brilliance. As the Nurse Home Manager, you will also be clinically strong and experienced in delivering high standards of nursing care.
Key responsibilities will focus on management of staff, delivery of care to residents, recruiting staff, training, gaining/maintaining occupancy and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Your expected duties as a Deputy Home Manager:
- To assist in managing the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
- To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
- To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
- To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they can exercise choice in all areas of their life.
- To work in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, and applicable legalisation
What you should have as a Deputy Manager:
- Proven Deputy Home Management experience or Clinical Lead.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience in working with elderly service users
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- Nurse qualified with valid NMC pin
My client is offering a generous salary of GBP40k to GBP42K (dependant on experience)
Please contact Martha at Recruitment Panda on [... Click Apply...]for more details or apply with your indeed CV and we will be in touch.