Clinical Lead required to work for an award winning organisation within an elderly/dementia nursing home.
The home provides high standards of care to elderly residents, some of whom are living with dementia.
As Clinical Lead, you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home. You will help to oversee the general day-to-day running of the home in the Home Manager's absence and support the team at a supervisory level.
- Providing a high standard of care to elderly people
- Deputise in the Home Manager's absence
- Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills and professional development
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Have experience with elderly/dementia care
- Strong clinical background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
Exceptional salary for the ideal candidate
For more details about this amazing opportunity please contact Martha Aitken in the strictest of confidence