Housing Options Officer
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED HOUSING OPTIONS OFFICER TO WORK ON A 37 HOUR PER WEEK CONTRACT ROLE TO STAR TON THE 16-04-18 UNTIL THE 31-05-18 WITH A LIKELY EXTENSION:
- Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- To provide a high-quality homeless prevention, advice and assistance serviceto households who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- To provide an initial assessment service to homeless applicants.
- Good standard of education, including a demonstrably good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Knowledge of local and rural housing problems.
- Knowledge of excellent customer care.
- Knowledge of social exclusion issues.
- Knowledge of social welfare services.
- Awareness and adherence to Health & Safetyrequirements.
- An understanding and commitment to equality anddiversity and how it relates to housing, ensuring it isan integral part of service delivery.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HOLD A CURRENT STANDARD CRB/DBS CHECK WHICH MUST BE LESS THAN 12 MONTH SOLD.
To apply for the role of Housing Options Officer, please click APPLY now and send CV.