PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Coventry teaching jobs in the West Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
We are recruiting a teacher of Geography for a secondary school located in Coventry. This is a full-time role and the school requires a teacher able to deliver the subject at KS3 and KS4 level. For the right candidate, interviews and observations are to be arranged and the position officially starts after the Easter break 2018.
The school requires the candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place which is supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for the above role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 & KS4.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between GBP24,000 to GBP34,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in the above teaching opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Birmingham and would like to hear more, then please contact Mr Indie Sahota on or email your CV direct to me today on .