National minimum/living wage
We are looking for a Print/Embroidery Assistant to work within with our heat seal logo department to design and put logos onto garments for customers.
This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys attention to detail, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
Full training will be provided how experience working with and operating machines would be desirable and good attention to detail
- Using IT to design and modifying logos to suit customer requirements
- Using a heat seal machine to transfer logos onto garments
- Picking and packing garments
- Reading documents from customers to ensure the exact requirements are met
- To undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested by the employer.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
To start as soon as possible
Please attached a copy of your CV to apply for the role
**MET Recruitment is advertising this role on behalf of the client - Main Man Supplies. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by a representative of Main Man Supplies**