Tyre And Autocare Technician
Our Tyre & Auto-Care Technicians
are real all-rounders; as well as dealing with tyres you'll see them carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
Working in a fast paced environment on almost any brand of car, interacting with customers and fixing their problems means every day is exciting and different.
Carrying out inspections, identifying faults and fixing them as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst all the time working to the highest standards to provide outstanding customer service - this is what it's all about for us.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly with a real caring attitude and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
'its all about our world class service'
We are looking for;
- 1 years' current experience in an auto-care or "fast-fit" technician role would be an advantage in areas such as;
- - Tyres
- - Exhausts
- - Batteries
- - Wheel-alignment
- - No experience? Not a problem, full training is available for the right candidate.
- A full UK driving licence (desirable)
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience of working in a team
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Working in one of our centres means that you will be serving customers every day; many of our Auto-Care Technicians are everyday heroes, saving the day for our customers. Our drive to be the best means that we need to provide a fast, efficient service with high quality being the priority.
We recognise that our people want to progress in their careers and that's why training is high on our agenda; we have state of the art training academies as well as a 24/7 online learning facility, giving our people the real opportunity to take their careers to a whole new level.
We might be a large, National Company but our centres are a real part of the local community. There's a real friendly, down to earth, family feel where life-long friendships are made.