Member Service Agent - Part Time (21 hours per week)
We need a first class Member Service Agent (Administration) to join the team within our Life Operations department on a part time basis. Focused on Data Entry, General Administration duties, post allocation and Customer service, we are looking for a motivated individual to work 3 full days a week (9am to 5pm with 1 hour break) which equates to 21 hours per week.
In this role you will -
- Update our members personal details and information efficiently and accurately by uploading and entering data onto our in-house systems
- Process payments for our members
- Allocate post to the correct departments
- Understand the Police Mutual Vision and how this is delivered
- Be willing to undertake all administrative duties associated with the role and pick up any ad hoc tasks as required
- Deliver excellent customer service and be confident to help take inbound calls and make outbound calls to our member in line with business needs.
- Ensure that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading
- Escalate issues in an appropriate and timely manner
What we need from you???
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong planning and prioritising skills, with an ability to work to targets
- A passionate and engaged 'Can Do' attitude, showing ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, motivated, and keen to learn new skills
- Adaptable to change
We provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!