Warehouse Team Leader
Warehouse Team Leader
Position: Team Leader
Location: HMP Stocken, Stretton
Salary: GBP6,600 (GBP8.46 p/h)
Contract Type: Permanent (Part-Time, 15 Hours)
Closing Date for Applications: 20th April 2018
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring that you manage the day to day operations with groups of prisoners, comply with all HMP processes with regards to the management and recording of prisoner activity, ensure Health & Safety compliance, ensure that all KPI's and production requirements are achieved and exceeded.
What is involved in the Role?
* Working within the confines of HM Prisons
* The role is subject to gaining HMP Security Clearance
* Instructing and Training a group of prisoners in an enclosed environment
* Working in close proximity (face to face contact with prisoners)
* Handling prisoner complaints in a calm, professional manner.
* Understanding how to challenge prisoners and HM Prison Staff
* Develop positive working relationships with HM Prison Service Staff
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* To ensure operational KPI's are met and exceeded
* To reconcile stock levels within the Warehouse against delivery and pick of each item
* Manage the delivery of accurate and timely dispatch of orders to offenders
* Monitoring and reporting any security concerns to Security Manager (DHL/HMPS)
* Compliance to all work instructions
* Working in compliance to HMP rules and regulations
* Inducting and training all staff
* Ensuring compliance to all H&S RA's, SSoW and reporting / investigation
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Experience required within the Supply Chain division
* A good understanding of operational processes
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Can demonstrate the ability to manage their time effectively and work under their own initiative
* Single site role
* Secondary Education
* Operational experience
* IT Literate to enable accurate and timely reporting
* Enhanced security clearance is a mandatory requirement for this role
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Part-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Part-Time)LocationStrettonWorking Hours15Job TypeWarehousing, Package Handling & DistributionShift RequirementDay time onlyCareer LevelOperativesRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredBelow 25%Reports toWarehouse Manager Travel ExtentWithin regionTarget Hire Date18/04/2018Work Permit RequiredYes