Customer Relations / Sales Assistant / Team Leader Assistant
Customer Relations / Sales Assistant / Team Leader
Alpha Gamma Solutions needs 5+ Customer Service and Sales Assistants for full time openings in our Leicester branch. These openings offer the potential for rapid advancement into team leadership within a matter of weeks!
Our Customer Service and Sales Assistant openings are perfect if...
- You're looking to start your career in customer service or sales
- You're wanting to enhance existing customer service or sales skills
- You want to have fun (really!) whilst at work
- You're keen to represent UK top brands
- You're seeking training, support and guidance
- You want the opportunity to advance based on merit
- You want the opportunity to travel in the UK & Europe
We are committed to a level of service like no other. We believe that our Customer Service and Sales Assistants are the key to our success, and therefore we provide ongoing training as well as great benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best people to go out and represent our clients.
Our team takes extreme pride in the results we achieve, and in participating in our company culture. You'll need to be outgoing, enjoy a team environment, and be open to learning new techniques in both marketing and sales.
Alpha Gamma Solutions needs 5+ Customer Service and Sales Assistants as soon as possible for full time openings in our Leicester branch.
What will I be doing in my new role?
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment, achieving sales and customer service related targets, and progressing to take on team leading responsibilities. We help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness by meeting with potential customers door to door to present products and services.
You’ll be involved in:
- Meeting with potential new customers on behalf of the company
- Face to face marketing, sales and customer service
- Handling subsequent sales enquiries
- Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
- Cross selling or up-selling where necessary
- Living our commitment to providing an incredible service everyday
- Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
- Team Leading - training, organising team events, managing merchandise and materials for the team, motivating and helping team members hit targets
While we are on the lookout for attitude above all else, the following would really help your application:
- Team Leading experience is not necessary, however experience in customer service or sales would be beneficial. We are open to industry - which includes personal training and retail sales
- The ability to make friends with anyone - and quickly and successfully build rapport in person
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A strong problem solving and solution focused nature;
- and a friendly and positive vibe!
If this sounds like you so far, apply now! We will be holding interviews as soon as possible and therefore contacting successful applicants straight away. Please note we will be running two interviews, one of which will be an unearned trial day where applicants will meet the team and see the role available first hand.
More About Alpha Gamma Solutions:
Alpha Gamma is a young, dynamic outsourced company providing marketing and sales solutions to UK businesses. We offer training, a great team environment, a strictly promotion from within policy and an entirely uncapped commission only pay structure for all. Working with Alpha Gamma you'll have the opportunity to be part of a company who values their Customer Service and Sales Assistants. You'll be working within a fast-growing office that has some very exciting growth happening in 2018. We can offer short-term and long-term work as well as flexible hours on a self-employed basis to suit, and have travel opportunities to other UK cities for training and work for top performers.