Assistant SPC Manager
An Assistant SPC Manager is required to fill a vacant position at a leading SPV/SPV in the UK to aid the SPC General Manager on a number of PFI concessions. An M&E biased technical background is required.
Michael Page are partnered with a leading SPV in order to help find an Assistant SPV Manager in Worcester who is technically biased.
As the Assistant SPC Manager you will be required to assist the SPC Manager to monitor the performance of PFIs, and all service providers on each PFI project.
You will need to ensure minimisation of variation deductions and ensure the smooth running of the PFI.
You will be required to assist with the development of financial & operational policies, and you will be responsible for the delivery of the budget for the PFI Services business.
You will need experience in the healthcare, educational and local government environment in a technical M&E biased position.
- Degree in construction or project management / or equivalent.
- NEBOSH / or equivalent
- Technical Service / Hard FM / Electrical & Mechanical biased background
- Experience in a management position
- PFI experience and experience managing budgets and P&L
- Understanding of project finances and investment
GBP45K + package