Area Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager - Industrial
Are you a self-driven, energetic and experienced Industrial Field Sales Manager looking to join a growing team? You will be working alongside an internal team, tasked with selling high quality workshop furniture solutions which are driven to develop in to large value capital project sales.
This is not your standard sales or management role, and as such we are looking for somebody who is out of the ordinary, never settles for "that will do" and shares our clients innovative and progressive ethos.
A well-established company who design & manufacture high quality integrated workshop and workspace furniture solutions. Systems are installed into workshops worldwide, leading automotive brands as well as many other sectors such as education and industry.
Ideally located - Warwick, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bicester, Oxford, Daventry, Brackley.
Salary: cGBP35k Basic, Bonus, Car, 25 Days Holiday, Credit Card, Fuel Card, Pension
- Sourcing and qualifying viable avenues of revenue for capital project sales.
- Avid networking with project sales business to business in mind.
- Cradle to grave management of client projects including design, budgets and
- Development of sales initiatives to target new business sectors and third parties such as architects and design consultants.
- Site visits for consultations and to present to prospective clients.
- Monthly reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
- Attendance and development of exhibitions and shows.
- Tenacity, determination and drive are paramount to the success of this role.
- Must understand the importance of hunting and developing new business in new markets as well as maximising and managing current channels.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a business to business sales
- Skilled in "soft" consultative approach but efficient in managing and closing the sale
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to add value in a demanding and often pressured environment.
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2815JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs