Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Clerk seeking a busy and challenging role within a large manufacturing company in Telford? If you have a minimum of 2 years ledger processing experience and would like to join a small close knit finance team please apply now! In return our client is offering an annual salary up to GBP23k per annum, excellent company benefits and an early finish on a Friday.
The Job Role:
- A busy and challenging Accounts Payable / Purchase ledger role.
- To effectively process Purchase Invoices to the ledger.
- To support month-end and year-end activity through the processing of Journals.
- To process approximately 1,400 supplier invoices per month onto the accounting system accurately and in a timely manner which includes three way matching to purchase order and goods received.
- To batch up and interface all approved supplier invoices.
- To reconcile supplier statements to the creditors ledger on a monthly basis.
- First point of contact for account queries.
- Manual filing of all invoices and other documentation.
- General office administration.
Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable experience in ESSENTIAL.
- You will be bale to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and fit in to a small finance team.
- Experience within manufacturing is preferable.
- Excellent PC Skills required including a good level of MS Excel skills
- You will have a good knowledge of Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger processes.
- An annual salary up to GBP23k per annum dependant on experience.
- A permanent role.
- Excellent company benefits.
- A 37.5 hour working week with an early finish on a Friday.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
For more vacancies, please visit our website.