Customer Assistant - 11-20 Hours - Worle
We need people with a willingness to work hard and the flexibility to turn their hand to any task to join our team as a Customer Assistant.
The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so youâll need to be able to work weekdays or weekends. Youâll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers. Weâll train you to be multi-skilled in the many different areas of the store and show you what it takes to keep a store running smoothly â and once youâre up to speed youâll be a vital part of ensuring every shift runs like clockwork.
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? Youâll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? Youâll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? Youâll get the mop.
- Customer canât find the apples? Youâll leave what youâre doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? Youâll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? Youâll carry out regular quality checks.
What will you need?
- Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
What do we offer?
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, weâll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive hourly rate, you will also get 30 daysâ holiday (pro-rata), a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.