Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
The company is the UKs largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. Their board leads a Group that now employs in excess of 1700 employees, operating across an expanding network of over 120 retail centres.
Due to continuing business success and growth they now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Warehouse Operatives to join their team in Southam.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for picking orders, loading and unloading vehicles and putting stock away. The role involves manual handling, heavy lifting duties and occasional Van or Forklift Truck driving duties.
Warehouse Operative key responsibilities:
- Ensure all goods received and sent out are checked for faults and reported to the relevant parties where necessary
- Ensure high levels of count accuracy at Stock Audits - effectively communicating stock discrepancies, shortages or problem areas to Line Manager or Supervisor
- Ensure the current legislation for storage, transporting on site and manual handling are adhered to
- Assist in daily operational duties of the Warehouse loading and unloading
- Ensure all received stock is 'put-away' in the correct locations within the Warehouse and all goods due for dispatch are processed, picked and loaded correct
- Ensure any movement of goods within the Warehouse environment is efficient and accurate according to instruction.
- Ensure out-bound vehicles are loaded in a proper, safe, manner according to instruction, Company Practice and current Legislation
- Ensure Customer Collections from Site are dealt with promptly, politely and efficiently
- Provide cover for Drivers as and when required, which will involve multi-drop deliveries
The ideal Warehouse Operative:
- Flexible and hard working
- Highly motivated & physically capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence
- 45 hours per week - Monday to Friday 6.30am - 4.00pm
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive OTE of GBP18,900.00 per annum.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Warehouse Operative then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.