Front End Web Developer
Our Client based in Stoneleigh are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their team.
The position would be a temp-perm role based on performance.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Company are a creative technology agency and are looking for someone to help with Web development. The company have bespoke projects which they work on for their clients.
- The successful candidate will be someone who has a real passion for coding and web development, ideally working during their spare time.
- As the role is project and deadline based, there will be times when candidates may need to be flexible with working hours.
Skills and experience
- A degree in a related subject is desirable.
- We are looking for someone who has experience in the following Front End programming languages
- It would be desirable to have experience in back end languages as well so they are have experience of working Full Stack.
- The successful candidate will be proactive and have a desire to learn from the team.
Flexible working environment in a rural area based outside of Coventry/Leamington.
Due to the location, being able to drive is desired.
Relaxed office atmosphere.
The position outlined is suitable for a Graduate and the Salary is GBP21,500-GBP25,000 per Annum dependent on the person.