Wealth Manager Birmingham
Meraki Talent are keen to speak to both part and fully qualified Wealth Managers who are open to new opportunities UK wide. We work with a number of the UKs leading Wealth Management firms who are constantly looking for talented individuals to join their teams. We also have work closely with some of the UK’s up and coming Wealth Management Boutiques who are always keen to speak to fully qualified individuals.
Our clients would be interested in speaking to individuals who have experience of bespoke financial advice to a wide range of clients.
- Conduct client meetings to understand their goals and provide advice on how to achieve these
- Working closely with back office support team to maintain all relevant documentation
- Conducting periodic reviews with clients
- Provide an excellent level of client service, in line with the company’s ethos and objectives
- Ensure all CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Achieved Financial Planning Diploma
- Understanding of compliance procedures.
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch with Craig on 0131 297 2711 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.