ESL Teachers (Live, Travel & Teach English in China to Young Learners)
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic ESL teachers in China. As an ESL teacher, your main focus will be teaching and practicing oral English with young learners. Chinese young learners are enthusiastic but well-behaved looking to have fun and learn English. You will need to be as equally energetic, use fun games, songs, dances or free flowing conversations to get students engaged with the aim of developing students’ interest in language learning and building up our students’ abilities to use English in real life.
· Student age range: 2 – 15 years old.
· Class size: 10 – 30 students in one class.
· Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour.
· Working Hours: 32 – 40 hours; office hours and teaching hours.
· Curriculum: School either provide a curriculum to follow or the teacher makes their own lesson plans*
· Chinese Teaching Assistant: School either provide a Chinese teaching assistant or International teacher conducts class alone*
· Training: Schools provide an initial training when a teacher joins the school, some schools provide on-going training for their teachers throughout the year*
What We Offer our ESL Teachers:
· Flight: One way to China *
· Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
· Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
· On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 1400 – 2900 (RMB 10,000 – 20,000) *
· Base Salary: USD 1400 – 2900 (RMB 10,000 – 20,000) *
· Housing: Provided studio or 2-bedroom apartment OR monthly stipend USD 210 – 580 (RMB 1,500 – 4,000) *
· Bonus: Monthly / quarterly / yearly bonus provided depending on school *
· Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 890 - 1100 (RMB 6,000 – 8,000) *
· Demo class bonus: Bonus provided for each student signed up*
· Over time: Hourly rate or amount stipulated in contract by school*
· Insurance: Basic / Standard / Premium health insurance*
· Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off*
· Annual Holiday: Paid annual leave varies from school to school*
· Sick Leave: Up to 5 paid days’ sick leave*
Other benefits include:
· Organized team-building activities
· Personal Career Development Planning
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Company DescriptionCareer China is premier global firm that matches talented international professionals with reputable Chinese companies who want to recruit from overseas.
Career China is a member company of TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL). TAL Education Group was named by MPP BrandZ as the #1 Most Valuable Education Brand in China in 2017.
We support Chinese companies in their quest to be competitive in a globalized world, and transform the lives of international professionals who wish to earn a comfortable living, travel and immerse themselves in a new culture, and gain transferable skills through global experience.
To ensure a comfortable and easy transition into life in China, we provide the following support services to candidates:
• Visa Walk-through with In-House Visa Team
• Career Counseling
• Courses for Professional Development
• Health Insurance
• Airport Pickup
• Orientation and Training upon arrival
• Settle-in Support (apartment rental, bank account, cell phone, etc.)