Summer Customer Service Advisor
SUMMER SEASONAL ASSIGNMENT
Why not start the day by waking up and being happy to go to work?
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a fantastic and friendly company as a Customer Service Advisor located in Coventry.
This is a SEASONAL assignment which will last up to 13 weeks, starting 21st May 2018 - 31st August 2018.
Monday - Friday:
Rotational Shift: 08.00 to 16.00 or 09.00 to 17.00 or 09.30 to 17.30
Optional Saturdays: 09.30 to 13.00
37.5 hours per week
On an accessible bus route
Full Training is provided including a one week induction.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Handling incoming enquiries and bookings
* Ensuring every customer is satisfied, representing company values
* A good understanding of services and products
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Input of data onto in-house system
Requirements of the role:
* Experience of working in a Customer Service role in a Contact Centre
* Customer Focused
* Excellent standard of verbal and written communication
* Strong attention to detail
* Computer Literate - specifically data input
* Free on-site parking
* Excellent facilities, including hot drinks
Interviews will take place on the 27th/28th of April so you must be available on one of these dates.
If believe this role is right for you, please contact Vicki Brookes at GI Group Coventry or send your CV.