Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator to the Retail Directors
We have an exciting opportunity to join the retail operations team as a Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator to the Retail Directors.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and full secretarial support to the Retail Directors, working 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday.
- Managing and monitoring mailbox and post, and dealing with matters on the Corporate Board's behalf, when necessary.
- Filing, answering telephones and dealing with emails
- Dealing with incoming email and post, and corresponding on behalf of the Corporate Board
- Screening internal and external telephone calls on the Retail Directors' behalf and redirecting as appropriate.
- Organising internal/external meetings – extensive diary management
- Prepare documentation, presentations and agendas for meetings
- Compile Board Meeting documentation, ensuring distribution is in a timely manner
- Provide meeting support including coordinating diaries, booking rooms, hospitality etc. Attend meetings as appropriate in order to take minutes and ensure all actions are accurately recorded and followed up.
- Arrange travel (domestic and international) including flights, hotels, visas, transfers, and currency ensuring the Retail Directors are fully briefed on the itinerary.
- Act as a representative of the Retail Directors when greeting and accommodating visitors.
- Act as an ambassador of the Company at corporate events, e.g. golf day, including support ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Provide a level of support for the Retail Operations team, including travel, and holiday tracking etc.
- Ensure expenses and invoices are monitored and checked in line with Company policy before signing off and processing by the Corporate Board.
- Devising and maintaining both paper and electronic office filing systems.
- Managing projects, carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Good team player
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Competent in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and flexibility to prioritise workload as appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…