Finance Analyst - Atherstone - £39,275
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced confident and self-motivated Finance Analyst, to join our reputable and expanding client, an industry recognised global retailer.
The objective of the role will be to run the assigned department efficient and accurately, and achieve compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations, whilst contributing to a co-operative working environment.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysis of monthly financials for UK and Irish business - identifying trends and anomalies
- Review of monthly / annual projections of both profiles and capital expenditure
- Preparation of financial reports for Board
- Consolidate and analyse the monthly Financial Projections
- Prepare and distribute consolidated financials and associated reports
- Respond to International key figure development queries
- Prepare the annual Financial Planning guideline
- Prepare regional visit packs and report on key data
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements for the Group and subsidiary companies
- Prepare the Year End Financial File for IFA and Hofer
- Prepare Corporate Bulletins
The Finance Analyst must possess:
- Excellent understanding of accounts
- A relevant degree or equivalent or be a part-qualified accountant
- Must be enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated
The successful candidate will need to be driven and passionate about making an impact, be corporate and professional with their approach with excellent organisation and time management skills, meeting deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.