Are you an experienced production operative ready for your new role? Do you like managing your own workload? Are you looking to progress in to a supervisory role and take ownership of your area?
I am currently recruiting for a production operative in Rugby to work in a new workshop for an exciting, innovative new company in the UK. You will be working for a company who's head offices are in Australia and America.... you will be a part of setting up the UK office and production area.
To start with, we are looking for one production operative which will grow after around 3 months. For the right person there would be an opportunity to be a team leader/ supervisor of the production area.
The company deal with high end products, so you must be comfortable with working to a high standard at all times - to start with you will be fabricating pre-made profiles.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Operating a band saw
- Operating a punch press
- Operating a spot welder
- Using a counterbalance FLT (training and licences provided if needed)
- Use work orders/ technical drawings to follow work directions to ensure all work is completed correctly
- Quality control on all products
- Storing completed products in the warehouse section, and picking when required
- Loading and unloading vehicles when required using the FLT
- Keep your work area clean and tidy at all times
Your Skills/ Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a production environment
- Good attention to detail
- Deal with pressure well - must be able to meet deadlines at all times
- Experience with quality control
- Must be able to work well individually and be self motivated
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary of up to £21000
- Free Parking on site
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Progression if desired
Work will be starting at the end of May so you must be available from the 28/5/18. Interviews will be held before this and are at a 2 stage process.
If you think that this is the role for you then please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.