Danone Waters - Regional Account Manager - Birmingham
Regional Account Manager - Danone Waters UK
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum + up to 10% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Territory: Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry and surrounding areas
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Account Manager on our Danone Waters UK team.
You will be responsible for:
- Visiting Cash and Carry (Wholesalers) outlets within your territory
- Developing relationships with key decision makers
- Driving sales through distribution, availability, visibility and implementing displays
- Sharing best practice with your colleagues
You will have:
- Direct selling experience
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good commercial skills
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!