CNC Plasma Cutter
A CNC Plasma Cutter opportunity has just become available, within a well-established Engineering company located in the Solihull area. This company has gone through a large amount of growth in the last 5 years, they offer sociable working hours, large amounts of overtime and a competitive starting starting salary for a committed individual.
CNC Plasma Cutter role requires -
- Setting and operating a CNC Plasma Cutter with Hypertherm controls
- Cutting of mild steel section to size and specification, working from drawings
- Cleaning and dressing of finished cuts ready for transport
- Operating a CNC Press Brake to fold and bend section into size
- Driving a counterbalance FLT to move palletized stock and to load / unload vehicles
- Operating a 5ton overhead crane to move steel sections and to pick steel from the stores
- Banding, packing and labeling of stock
- Promoting good housekeeping through all the machine shop
Desirables for this CNC Plasma Cutter opportunity -
- Previous experience with setting and operating CNC Plasma Cutters
- Be able to safely operate both overhead cranes and forklift trucks, licenses are desired
- Able to read/work to technical drawings
- Experience with press brake operating isn't essential but would be ideal
Working hours are 7:30 - 16:30 (however the company can provide flexibility around start and finish times)
Package on offer -
- £9 - £10+ p/h (negotiable)
- 20 days holiday plus bank hols
- Overtime available weekday and weekends
- Part of an ever expanding team
- Career progression opportunities
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.