IT Infrastructure Engineer
Are you an IT Infrastructure Engineer looking for a new challengeA Do you have strong Windows Server, virtualisation and networking experienceA Are you keen to expand your knowledge working with new technology on exciting projectsA
Kingscroft is currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing, nationwide company at their Cannock base.
Our client is a major player within their industry with their foundations based on quality and high levels of customer satisfaction. You will be joining a professional, deadline driven team to provide support for a large enterprise infrastructure. This is a chance to push on with your career as you will be given high levels of responsibility from day one and will have a role in the delivery of complex, challenging projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- 2nd and 3rd line fixes
- Analysis of key issues and technical fixes
- Creation of IT documentation
- Support of Windows Servers and Active Directory
- IT process improvement and use of your initiative
Our client requires the following skills:
- Windows Server 2008/2012 /2016
- Exchange 2010
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Firewall experience/network security
- VMWare virtualisation for servers
- TCPIP principles, LANs, VLANs, WANs and routing
- Linux based servers
Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience working within a similar role and you will live locally to our clients business.
Please apply today for a confidential discussion about the position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514592