Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for a food manufacturer based in the Alcester area on the border of Warwickshire and Worcestershire. This prestigious food manufacturer are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join their current team, due to substantial company growth and the introduction of their new products production line. With an array of new, state of the art machinery recently introduced to the factory, the engineering department are currently on an all time high, so the new maintenance engineer will be joining a team that is on the up and growing in stature. The maintenance engineer will earn a fantastic basic salary and have the opportunity to further progress and develop their career through the businesses heavily invested in training academy.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing:
- Maintenance engineer should be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Factory maintenance background background is essential
- Maintenance engineer must be happy working alone and within a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Upskilling, training, development and progression opportunities
- Excellent basic salary package on offer
- Growing business
- Recently invested in brand new equipment on site, with more to come
- Opportunity to join an already well established team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Alcester, Evesham, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Tewkesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514866