My well established, well known client, is now looking for an IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE Management Accountant to join the Finance Team in Birmingham to support their continued growth.
The role will provide support with the management accounts process and the production of monthly analytical reports. There will also be scope to work on re-forecast and budgeting process, supporting the benefits build process as well as additional ad hoc work when required.
Areas of specific responsibility:
- Supporting the delivery of month end accounts
- Assisting the Head of Finance in the production of timely monthly analytical reports with commentary (with scope to own some business area reporting)
- Providing support during the budgeting and forecasting process
- Attending and supporting the delivery of monthly performance meetings
- Ad hoc analysis to understand underlying drivers/KPI's behind monthly cost performance
- Supporting and improving processes that add value
- Must be immediately available
- You will be studying towards or be a Newly Qualified Accountant so can demonstrate technical accounting skills
- You can demonstrate strong analytical and Excel skills (intermediate or higher) with eye for commercial
- Proven experience of working with Management accounts
Salary on offer is £27,000 to £32,000 + benefits
If this role is of interest then please contact Nick Singh on ************ for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514756