Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working for a leading Facilities maintenance team within the Customer Operations Control Bridge team. Working for the Operations Control Bridge Specialist as a systems and process expert in real time management, scheduling and forecasting.
- Ensuring appropriate resourcing levels are maintained across the helpdesks so that targets are hit
- KPI's and SLA'
- Performance decisions and provide system administration for telephony and email platforms
- Proactively identify staffing utilisation opportunities through the use of in-house system
- Provide a daily reports on the centres outputs
- Producing MI reporting to assist the operational leads with key data around staffing and performance
- Attending meetings with key stakeholder to flag any concerns whilst providing recommendations.
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
- Drive operational performance through effective real time management
- Producing Excel spreadsheets using formulas
- Advanced Excel and/or SQL knowledge
- Required to pass Counter Terrorism Checks and SC (security clearance) must be a resident of the UK in the past 5 years and hold a valid UK passport
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960510438