Trainee Financial Planning Technician
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is currently handling an exciting Trainee Financial Planning Technician position within a Financial Services business based in Bromsgrove. This particular company offers excellent progression and is now seeking to further expand their team.
Do you have experience in a customer-facing environment? If so, then this role would be an excellent opportunity to further your career. The successful individual will also be able to demonstrate knowledge and interest in personal financial planning.
Trainee Financial Planning Technician Responsibilities:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the firm's Advice Guidance, as and when delivered
- Working towards active participation and delivery of comprehensive financial research, within set SLAs, on products and investments on an independent basis using company-approved research tools
- Supporting Financial Planning Technicians in their delivery of financial research to IFAs, through the collation and analysis of data and the contribution to the production of complex suitability reports
- Participating in firm research projects, adhering to set deadlines, as and if required
- Communicating with IFAs coherently on a regular basis, in order to gather sufficient information on client cases, and updating on case progress
If a Trainee Financial Planning Technician position is something that interests you then please get in touch ASAP!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales