Hostel Support worker
Balfor is currently recruiting for experienced Support workers for the Wolverhampton area; you will have experience working with Young people and adults within a Hostle setting work. The service offers a variety of shift patterns inclusive of days and nights. We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team. Please note this role is on an ad hoc basis. So if you are looking for new opportunities apply today!
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- Previous experience as support worker with adults.
- Previous experience working within a Hostel.
- Experienced with Challenging behaviour Substance missus and Mental health.
- Are happy to work on a shift rota system that includes working days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or willing to undergo a new check.
- Safeguarding Level 1 training.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
If you’re interested in this role then contact click apply and we will be in contact with suitable applicants within 7 working days.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509609