Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Job: Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 + OT + benefits
We are a leading supplier to a host of automotive OEMs around Europe. We have prestigious Coventry site and as a company we are very driven towards Kaizen and continuous improvements within their TS16949, QS9000, and ISO 14001 accredited environment.
To provide safe and maintained equipment whilst ensuring quality and production targets are met
- Maintain all equipment electrically on assembly lines, dies and presses
- Perform routine testing of all plant equipment
- Assist in the implementation of continuous improvement programmes
- Preventative maintenance and associated paperwork
- Reactive breakdown Maintenance
- Plc fault finding
- Electrical and mechanical work
- Ensure all lighting and power in working order
- HNC C&G Electrical/mechanical or Engineering or toolmaking background
- 3 years related experience in maintenance in a manufacturing background
- Experienced with PLC Controls systems ideally
- Press or CNC Machine or Automotive experience ideally experience
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulics experience
- £32,000 to £35,000 + OT
- £15.47 x 40 hours + £3k shift allowance
- Sunday- Thursday night 10pm-6am
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Life assurance
TO APPLY To apply for this position please send your CV to Clayton Cruise by following the APPLY NOW Link.
Clayton Cruise – Award winning Engineering Recruiter
1998 – 2018 Celebrating 20 years’ experience in Engineering Recruitment including founding and heading up Proactive Recruitment Solutions since 2003.
Why work with me?
Unlike most recruiters who work all types of jobs; I have for the past 20 years worked within the engineering sector and have placed over 1,000 people during that time.
I understand engineering extremely well and will not discuss roles with you that do not meet your criteria or your abilities.
What does my support cost?
It costs you nothing for my support, I generate my income by charging companies rather than candidates for my support.
What other roles do I have that may suit you?
Most of the companies that I work with work with me on an exclusive basis, so by registering with me it will enable you to gain access to engineering roles that other agencies do not have.
What to do next?
To start the ball rolling all you need to do is email your CV to me. I will be back in touch with you to discuss what you are looking for and job opportunities that I have that match what you are looking for. So what are you waiting for.
Email your CV to clayton (@) proactiverecruitment .co .uk
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513963