Our client is currently looking for Food and Beverage Supervisors to join their Front of House team at their award-winning 4-star hotel and conference venue, Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa.
The roles are on a full-time, permanent basis of 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7, and a combination of early morning, evening and weekend shifts.
You will currently be working within the hospitality/restaurant industry and looking for your next challenge; a role where you can apply your current skills, whilst developing and learning new areas of the industry.
Key parts of the job:
- Supporting the day to day running of FoH, which includes our restaurant, bars, break-out areas and conference rooms
- Helping to ensure that customer expectations are both met and exceeded.
- Motivating the team to provide first class customer service, managing performance if required.
- Ensuring the team adheres to company standards.
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are always adhered to.
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets.
The people we are looking for:
- Currently working within a hospitality, contract catering, restaurant or high-end pub/bar environment.
- Have exceptional customer service skills, high standards and excellent attention to detail.
- You will have an engaging personality, a real flair for team work and the leadership skills to manage the department in the Assistant Manager’s absence.
- Previous experience in stock control, cashing-up and organising staff rotas would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
- Training, with excellent progression and development opportunities
- 26 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Access to the onsite gym facilities
- Healthcare plan
- Discounts on products through our Advantages programme
- Company uniform
- Pension with up to 8% matched contribution
- Recruitment Referral Scheme
Please note we are not able to offer on-site living accommodation for staff.