Planning Analyst - Real Time & Resource
Working for one of the world’s leading Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3.5 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide. With a presence in the FTSE 250. The company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work on large blue chip clients buildings.
This role is to be based at our client’s new Midlands’s hub in the Customer Operations Control Bridge team. Working for the OCB Specialist as a systems and process expert in real time management, scheduling and forecasting.
You will have responsibility to ensure appropriate resourcing levels are maintained across the helpdesks so that targets are hit, in-line with agreed service levels. You will make real time performance decisions and provide system administration for our telephony and email platforms. Proactively identify staffing utilisation opportunities through the use of QMax WFM and provide a daily commentary on the centres outputs. To produce MI reporting to assist the operational leads with key data around staffing and performance and as a key member of the operations team, you will attend meetings with key stakeholder to flag any concerns whilst providing recommendations.
The successful candidate will need to complete a security clearance for this role.
- Responsible for the administration of our Customer Operations interactions traffic using the automated multichannel distribution system (Netcall Liberty 59R & CXM), and Workforce Management in the centres (QMax WFM).
- Deliver Customer Operations insight and analytics, gathering data required for Customer Operations planning, and for performance reporting.
- Support function effectiveness by ensuring delivery goals are met by monitoring resourcing, workflow and SLA adherence, and making adjustments to active schedules under direction of OCB Specialist.
- Identify improvement opportunities and present these to the OCB Specialist.
- Produce short, medium and long term plans for Customer Operations, focusing on both supply and demand drivers. Analyse supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary, making and tracking recommendations.
- Undertake ‘planned vs actual’ analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy.
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
- Produce actionable performance MI to support operational focus on key metrics.
- Support Operational teams through tactical planning in order to mitigate KPI risks.
- Expert point of contact for all OCB matters.
- Drive operational performance through effective real time management.
- Manage changes to resource levels and ensure they are successfully implemented across the contact centre.
- Maximising contact centre performance through optimisation of scheduled activities.
- You will be responsible for maintaining documentation and administration of change records as part of the change control process.
What we are looking for
You must possess strong analytical, administration management and change control skills and have an understanding of multichannel customer contact centres (Inbound & Outbound) & WFM within fully automated contact centre environments, spread across multiple sites.
Skills / Attributes:Essential
- Manual forecasting experience with the advanced use of Excel and Erlang models
- The ability to model forecasts derived historical data and statistics generated from multiple operating platforms
- Data analysis skills with the ability to interpret and make recommendations
- Good understanding of resource planning methodologies
- Must have medium & long term forecasting & capacity planning experience
- Advanced Excel and/or SQL knowledge
- Ability to disseminate large amounts of data, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions
- Ability to create reports with high visual impact
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Knowledge and experience of using a WFM tool, preferably QMax
- Resource Planning Experience (100-200 FTE)
- Experience of using contact centre technologies such as telephony, ACD, Call Routing and WFM tools
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priorities and deadlines
- Highly desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadline
- Customer focussed
- Organised logical thinker
- Clear Communicator
- Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
- Required to pass Counter Terrorism Checks and SC (security clearance)
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Holidays: 25 plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV or call Jamie on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80904914