Paraplanner - Shropshire - Salary £20,000 - £28,000
Paraplanner - Shropshire - Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Growing Wealth Management Firm who are known locally and well respected within the financial services industry. They are looking to recruit for their Shropshire office.
Our client has a new opportunity for an additional Paraplanner to join the company and work alongside the Financial Advisers on technical support.
Your role will involve:
- Support the Financial Advisors with after sales technical support
- Liaise directly with product providers on technical queries
- Case research
- Writing suitability reports for the Financial Advisors
- File management which would involve pre and post submission cases
Key Skills & Knowledge required:
- Ideally passed the Diploma in Financial Planning - Level 4 or nearly completed the qualification
- Experience of the financial planning process
- Ideally worked in a Paraplanning position or in a technical support position
- Ideally worked in a Whole of Market financial planning environment
This is a great Paraplanning job opportunity which is ideally located in Shropshire and offers free parking. Easily accessible from various locations in Shropshire. For more info please call Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or email.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80913248