A leading food manufacturer are seeking a Shift Leader working four days a week covering Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern of 8am till 4pm and 4pm till 2 am. Reporting into the Production Manager you'll ensure that all aspects of production operation are achieved in a safe and efficient manner and meeting all KPI's.
Commutable from: Chester, Wrexham, Crewe, Nantwich, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Shropshire,
Salary: £ 20,000 to £23,000 plus Healthcare, Pension, 28 Days Holiday including bank holidays.
Suitable for: Shift Leader, Production Line Leader, Production Shift Leader, Production Supervisor, Shift Manager,
- Reporting into the Production Manager, you'll drive production KPI's, whilst maintaining production operations standards are maintained and health & safety standards are met.
- Ensuring all staff have all require PPE equipment and are adhere to company polices and procedures.
- Conducting pre production checks are completed. Conducting internal audits throughout the shift and recording any issues to Production Manager
- Maintaining regular communication with fellow Shift Leader and Production Manager on issues, KPI's and progress on shift.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects to develop the production department.
Experienced working with Food manufacturing environment with a background of leading, develop and managing a Production department.
Food Hygiene and HACCP qualified. With knowledge of food safety and BRC standards.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and drive teams.
Confident using Microsoft Office and MRP or SAP systems.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to James Randall or call 01789 201040 / 07464481262
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (a £300 gift card of your choice or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Recruit, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921292