Project Engineer ( SVO)
Fen End contract
The role involves leading and supporting design/development INTERIOR trim assemblies & components / systems for future vehicle programmes.
This includes Cabin Trim / Cockpit trim, CABIN & COCKPIT Lead Engineer / PMST role leading
Introduction and development of new and modified features requested by Project Teams and end user Customers.
The candidate will interface with both tier 1 suppliers and internal departments to ensure targets are met in the development of components for Interior Trim enhancements .
Engineering Design/ Development background within Automotive
Trim or similar for Interior components, ideally having worked within both OEM and Tier 1 trim suppliers .
1) Proven Automotive Interior TRIM experience
2) Automotive industry experience at OEM or Tier 1 suppliers.
3) Has broad experience with CABIN or COCKPIT product delivery.
4) Can show good knowledge of working with multiple component range for INTERIOR trim
5) Can evidence with clear understanding of hard and soft trim delivery.
6) Can Evidence Low to medium volume tooling experience including emerging technology applications
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917888