Assistant Quantity Surveyor x 2 - Residential
We're currently recruiting for a Residential contractor in Shropshire.
With a rich history in ResidentiaL Timber Frame New build homes, they're looking to expand their commercial team.
We're looking for 1 AQS with experience and 1 without very little.
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR - JOB DESCRIPTION
- Produce and send enquiries to subcontractors inviting them to tender and engagement with supply chain.
- Receive and analyse quotations, liaising with Contracts Managers and Site Agents regarding price, proven history, availability etc.
- Notify in writing both successful and unsuccessful subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Produce and process formal subcontract documents and certify interim and final payments and final subcontract account.
- Produce bill of quantity/activity schedule for payment purposes.
- Produce cash flow forecasts for internal and client purposes.
- Monitor and control income and expenditure on contracts e.g. interim/final applications for payment/final accounts/payments for late monies etc.
- Liaising where necessary with the relevant people e.g. engineers, clients etc.
- Produce relevant monthly reports for the Commercial Manager e.g. cost and value comparisons, turnover forecasts etc. ensuring information is complete and accurate.
For more infomation hit the apply button and we'll be in touch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.