Fundraising Office Volunteer - Herefordshire, Shropshire & Worcestershire
Get involved with raising vital funds - together we can make a big difference.
Be a fundraising office volunteer
This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved by supporting our fundraising team in your local Red Cross office. We would love for you to be able to give us at least 4 hours a week in this role, during standard office hours. The role is office based.
Typical tasks include
- General administrative tasks including supporting in the organisation of events, collections and promotions (basic computer skills required)
- Actively promoting the British Red Cross in the local community
- Cash handling and various other activities (depending on your skills & experience)
We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering opportunity around you.
Gain experience and confidence from your time volunteering with us.
As a Red Cross volunteer you could proudly say you are part of the world's largest humanitarian network.
- We value the energy and enthusiasm that young people can bring to this role. The minimum age you need to be for this role is 15. For applicants aged under 18 we will need parental consent and safeguarding considerations also apply
- Repayment of expenses (by prior agreement) is available
- You will be given an induction and further role specific training
About the British Red Cross
The British Red Cross helps millions of people in the UK and around the world to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies, disasters and conflicts. We are part of the global Red Cross and Red Crescent humanitarian network. Our fundraisers are involved in lots of different activities from collecting donations to arranging and participating in events across the UK - and much more. Could you be the power of kindness in your community?