Head Of Digital Services
Stafforce Recruitment are working with Warwickshire and West Mercia Police to recruit a Head Of Digital Services on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a deep expertise in ICT/DS Industry Best Practice, standards, frameworks and guidelines as well as experience of leading all ICT/DS arrangement in a large, complex, multifaceted organisation.
Problem solving within this role is governed by the requirements of the Alliance and will have freedom to lead on the design, monitoring and review of all DS polices, processes and procedures as well as setting the overarching strategy for Digital Services.
The candidate will be reporting directly into and will be a part of the Executive Board, and will use innovative and creative solutions to remain ahead of the technological curve, and to ensure that potential solutions found in the marketplace are adapted effectively for the Force.
The candidate will have the professional lead and will be accountable for their own decisions. However, they will need authorisation to introduce policy change and around organisational strategy and direction.
The successful candidate will need:
- To manage 77 members of staff across the Alliance
- To have previous experience being a leading manager
- Ability to operate calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Ability to be persuasive, yet sensitive and tactful. To resolve conflict wisely and authoritatively.
- Ability to provide senior leadership on change management.
- Ability to inspire, enthuse, to keep people focused despite setback/difficulty.
The successful candidate will need to lead, motivate and inspire the Digital Services team to provide customer focused services meet the current needs of Warwickshire Police and West Mecia Police.
For more information please call our office on 0114 384 0128.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916718