IT Systems Manager
Get Recruited is working with an industry leading and highly ambitious company based in Worcester who are looking for an IT Systems Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
As the IT Systems Manager you will be working on various projects to review the systems used across the business and liaise with stakeholders to procure and implement the most efficient systems for the business as it continues to grow.
- Provide IT leadership to the company by maintaining an awareness of new developments and demonstrating their relevance and potential to the management team
- Contribute to the overall decision-making of the company both strategically and tactically, ensuring that the opportunities and constraints presented are fully considered as part of the decision making process
- Deliver the IT strategy to ensure that the infrastructure and systems meet the needs of the company and are to the agreed cost levels
- Make recommendations to Senior Management in the selection and implementation of a new ERP package.
- Coordinate internal resources and 3rd parties to enable execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Oversee the development, maintenance and support all of the business's information systems
- Management and monitoring of 3rd party IT support and software providers
- Management of website developments (through 3rd party) and integration to back office systems
- Make recommendations regarding best-practices including adoption of new trends and initiatives in support of existing and emerging business models and to create a culture of teamwork regardless of hierarchy and function
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations. Design, develop, implement and co-ordinate systems, policies and procedures to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Enable new operational functions to be added or changed over time without creating fragmentation or fundamental redesign
- Educated to degree level in Business Management or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience of ERP system implementation covering both financial and operational modules
- Demonstrable experience of complex business change projects
- Analytical and logical mindset, with a strong attention to detail
- Solution and service driven and business focused
- Knowledge and implementation experience of ERP systems covering financial and operational modules
- Methodical, logical, organised and detail orientated individual with a proven track record of setting priorities, managing expectation and delivering on commitments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, accurately, efficiently and persuasively both orally and in writing
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80913896