Fleet Customer Service Advisor
Do you have passion for cars/vehicles? Are you looking for a role where you can put that passion into practice? Looking for variety in your daily routine? Are you an ex mechanic who now wants to work in an office environment?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a company who specialise in fleet management. If you love working in a driven, customer focused and friendly environment then you'll feel right at home as part of this dedicated team.
Your Responsibilities as a fleet customer service advisor
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Support all customer requirements
- Support all supplier requirements
- Liaise with garages re repairs/ work being carried out
- Negotiate prices for vehicle repairs etc
- Deal with all queries on the phone and via online
- Deal directly with clients keeping them updated on the progress of their order
As the primary contact on the supply team you'll be expected to organise repairs and liaise between suppliers, repairers and customers. You will ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge/experience of vehicles/cars etc. from a previous role
- Mechanical experience
- Effective communication - both written and verbal.
- Passion for cars, bikes, mechanics
- Confidence and competence at making external calls and answering inbound calls
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT Literacy
- Proven ability to work under pressure
Benefits to you
- On site parking
- Immediate starts available
- Full training provided
If you have worked with vehicles before and are looking for your new role, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80935999