£17k with commission up to £5k | Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire | Permanent
Job Profile for Transport Planner
My client is an extremely well-known Dealership Company, based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, who are currently looking for a Transport Planner. The successful candidate will have exceptional inter-personal abilities to assist the Transport team with arranging deliveries and collections.
This position is a Monday to Friday role.
We are representing a Premier company; We are seeking to recruit a Transport Planner to complement the existing team, working within our busy fleet department. .
Transport Planner Position Overview
- To be responsible for the planning of vehicle deliveries, throughout the UK
- Planning of efficient deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain good relationships
- Any additional duties that may from time to time be required to meet the business need...
Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Willing and able to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Excellent and flexible interpersonal and influencing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience desirable but not essential
- *All necessary training will be provided for the right candidate
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- 37.5hrs per week
- £17k with 5k commission
Keywords: Transport/Planner/Coordinator/Transport administrator
Send a current CV for the attention of Hayley Bent to *********************************** or call on ************ for more details.
Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516168