We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to work on a 3 month minimum contract (likely to go longer) in Redditch.
Salary is up to £19,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Provide first point of contact for customers taking orders, inquiries and general questions.
- Schedule material from vendors (local dealers) utilising SAP to meet customer orders on a short lead time.
- Communicate current order status with the customer and make changes to end delivery points where required.
- Work with the wider team to ensure any operational issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will:
- Be expert in the use of all Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Have excellent knowledge of SAP, especially MRP and purchasing modules
- Be highly data rational.
- Possess excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable and be prepared to adjust plans depending on urgency of tasks.
If the Purchasing Assistant role could be of interest to you please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509521