The role is an Administrator at a well known manufacturing and production company in Wednesbury.
The client is a very reputable manufacturing and production company based in Wednesbury.
The key responsibilities as Administrator will be supporting the administrative team with the daily tasks.These will include things such as compliance tasks, ensuring the systems are up to date, working on Microsoft Excel to keep spreadsheets up to date, being responsible for emails and phone calls. There is an element of customer service involved in the role that will require outbound calls to chase any outstanding invoices.
The successful candidate for Administrator will:
- Be able to use their own initiative
- Be confident in Administration duties
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel to include both V Looks up and Formulas
- Have a polite and professional telephone manner
- Be confident in making phone calls
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a busy working environment
- Have a great attention to detail
A competitive salary, good business working hours, free on-site parking and the opportunity to work for a reputable company.